Wednesday 18 September 2013

My AS Coursework




After looking carefully at the selection of Foundation Portfolio briefs I have decided that the most interesting brief for me to undertake at this point of the course is the Print brief. I have produced a magazine at GCSE level, though it was not very good or many of the conventions required for magazines. I also chose to do the project because it involves doing things that I would like to do in a career based around the media industry. I also intend to improve on my skills concerning the production of a magazine and how they attract a select target audience. I also hope by doing the course I will learn some new key skills and knowledge for me when it comes to media production. Personally I am interested in youth culture, modern technology and photography and I cannot wait to get started on the project as I think it will be good opportunity to widen my media skills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment