Friday 29 November 2013

Masthead Experments









For my masthead I started of by getting this text style text from free urban fonts I then put it into photoshop so it was ready for the next step.
I then got a image of an emoticon and put it on to photoshop.



For next stage I put the emoticon inside the o in pop the reason. I did this is because it resembles the target audience as the young people of today are stereotyped of being attracted to there mobile phones.


For the next part of my masthead I took a screen shot of my phone text messaging screen.I then used the brush tool to paint over the contact information and the text message I sent.











For the next stage I put the social pop text onto my phone screen shot image.










For the next stage I deleted the keyboard. I was going to use this as my masthead however it was to big so I decided to cut out everything around the speech bubble.










After deciding to cut out the speech bubble and leave a little black around it to make the speech bubble stand out a little. This was my finale masthead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment