Friday 29 November 2013

Masthead experiment

For this masthead experiment I did a Top Of the Pops inspired masthead.
1) For the first step I wrote the text Top Pop in big text in the center of a A4 photoshop page.
2) For this step I went back to the background layer and made it a bright blue colour following the convention that the pop genre uses very bright colours. 
3) Moving onto step three I started of by using the Elliptical Marquee Tool and then the paint bucket tool to make a white circle, I then put the circle in between the text Pop Top. 



4) For step four I used the Horizontal type tool to put the text from the inside the circle.



5) For the finale step I got the image of a star and then made a border of stars around the text to finish of the masthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment