Thursday 8 January 2015

Original Images


In the poster there is going to be photos from two different photo shoots, the first photo shoot it mainly made up of close ups
of Deluca and Sarah.

When doing the first photo shoot we had the actors wear black to fit the colour conventions of the genre. It also helps make the images more dramatic and show more of the emotions of the actors such as in the image to the light where she looks very serious. With the studio shots we also used black backgrounds to add to this.

I think the studio close ups came out really well as I got the lighting and focus right on all the images.


The medium close ups I took with the ballon did not come out as well as the backdrop was not up high enough and the yellow of the ballon reflected on the model. However, I shoudl be able to fix this because I want the image in black and white anyway so should be able to edit it. 

The final photo shoot was done in the lane where the film was set to show the setting. These medium close ups came out well because the pose of the model and setting creating a sense of mystery that I wanted for my images. The lighting could have been better but because it was outside it was hard to control but I will be able to edit these images to make them more interesting.












No comments:

Post a Comment