Tuesday 7 October 2014

Feature Article Survey Monkey

After doing some research on feature articles I decided to do a survey just asking two question which would tell me what my target audiences wants. The first question I asked was which masthead do you prefer for a psychological thriller film article and they choices option b which was a masthead which I made before doing the survey and I have decided to use as one that's what the target audiences wants and two it is the one that best follows conventions I have looked at.

 




The second question was which colour pallet do you prefer for a psychological thriller? Everyone who answered the survey replied saying that they wanted black and white this is good because is the same colour pallet that I used on my poster it is also a convention I found when researching psychological thriller film articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment